- Support the campaign through social media:
- Like the Poverty Costs Facebook page at facebook.com/PovertyCosts
- Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PovertyCostsSK
- Reach out to your neighbors, and ask them to sign a letter of support for a poverty reduction plan
- Stay up to date with the Poverty Costs campaign by signing up at povertycosts.ca
- Hang a Poverty Costs poster in your business, church, school, or at a local community hub
- Endorse the campaign in your organization, business, club or group, or partner with a local school or church for a joint-endorsement
- Urge your town and rural municipality to endorse Poverty Costs
- Help us gather more letters of support! Collect letters in your community for us to present to government officials, showing that people all over Saskatchewan support a poverty reduction plan
- Get the word out about Poverty Costs through your networks and through social media by sharing content and information about events with people that you know
- Host a Poverty Costs event during our provincial tour in October 2014, or host a Community Action Event in your town! Poverty Costs will provide all the necessary support to make your event a success.
- Tell people about why poverty reduction matters to you by writing a blog post for our website w Make a media appearance, or a give a statement in a press release about your support of Poverty Costs.
- Share stories with us about what poverty looks like in your community, and connect us with the folks who want to see and contribute to positive change.
For more information about any of these options, email firstname.lastname@example.org.